|| @mirniazmorshed || Bright Side ||
1. Cook two pizzas at once
Before putting your pizzas in the oven, just cut them in half. You won’t have to cook them separately anymore.
2. Keep your ice cream soft
To prevent ice cream from hardening in the freezer, put it in a sealable plastic bag. Now no spoon will be bent because of a hard-as-a-rock dessert.
3. Eat leftover Nutella properly
Instead of throwing away an almost-empty jar with delicious chocolate spread leftovers, put some ice cream in. A cool dessert is ready!
4. Pour milk into an empty cookie packet section
5. Heat two food portions in the microwave at once
6. Make cupcake sandwiches
Try cutting a cupcake in half and making a sandwich out of it. There will be less chance of getting frosting all over yourself, and it tastes so much better.
7. Dip cookies in milk using a fork
8. Easily open half-cracked pistachios
Take a hard-to-open pistachio and wedge a broken shell half from another nut into a crack — the pistachio’s open! And no nails are harmed.
9. Easily peel mangoes
All we need is a glass and some sleight of hand. You can see here how the real professionals do it.
10. Use a strainer to get rid of dust crumbs in cereals, muesli, and other instant breakfasts
11. Dip cookies in milk and freeze
If you dip cookies in milk and put them in the freezer for several hours, you’ll get an incredibly delicious dessert.
12. Put an elastic band on a Chinese food box
13. Easily cope with a hard-to-open jar
If you cannot unscrew the lid, use a spoon or a can opener. Insert a spoon between the lid and the glass as shown in the picture. As soon as you let the air into the jar, it’ll open easily.
14. Bake eggs in their shells
Boiling is not the only way to cook eggs — you can also bake them. Baked eggs are considered to be more tender, though this way of cooking takes more time: from 25 to 30 minutes at 160°С (320°F).